Hi, thanks for deciding to stop by and giving a thought of knowing more about trekkerpedia.com. Here is a window to the world of trekkerpedia.com in adventure traveling:
- Trekkerpedia from India is Amar Shekhar’s personal adventure traveling blog.
- I am
- I have started taking an interest recently in nature shooting and documentary making as well. You can take a look at my first documentary over Nagalapuram biking
- Trekkerpedia started in late 2012 and have been doing well since then. We have also been approached by different eco-tourism and adventure traveling company to work them.
As an adventure traveler, I am open to interesting and challenging projects in the travel space. I like to participate in FAM trips as well. Here are some opportunities I am looking forward to:
As a Travel Writer
- For travel magazines, guide book, and travel stories
- For travel websites and blogs
- For marketing collateral of nature camps, resorts, Ecotourism, and home stays
Travel Blogger – My blog as a platform for
- Destination promotions
- Reviews of resorts, home-stays, spas
- Content marketing
Establishments Trekkerpedia has been approached/ worked for:
My blogging work includes establishments like Tata Motors, Decathlon, Procter & Gamble, Dabur, Bigrocks, cleartrip etc. to name a few. I have also been approached by a few establishments like agoda.com, cuelinks.com, holidayIQ.com etc. for promotional purposes.
My blog stats (They keep getting better with time) as on 31 Dec 2015:
I have passionate readers who follow my treks and travel stories. We interact mostly through comments and emails. Most of my posts get handsome amount of comments. Trekkerpedia.com had around 55,000 views in February 2016. 1800 Facebook likes, 95 followers and 25,000 views on Google plus, and 255 followers on Twitter
Alexa rank: ~10,500 (India) | ~1,05,000 (Global)
You can read more about me here. And, If you find these all interesting and looking forward to working with me, it would be a great pleasure to discuss your proposal further.